The reasons typically cited by companies selecting Renaissance fall into these five areas:
- Technology Expertise – Renaissance has implemented solutions that integrate PLM, SCM, and QMS. Renaissance knows some of the best and worst technology approaches, and Renaissance has used and implemented many of the pertinent software tools.
- Industry Knowledge – Renaissance participates in many of the aerospace regulatory and user groups (AIA, AAQG), and understands the needs of the industry (AS9100). Renaissance knows some of the best methods as well as the worst practices from across the industry.
- Nimble Organization – Renaissance has an experienced and dedicated staff that has worked together for years, which enables the completion of tasks in a fraction of the time of typical organizations. Renaissance is extremely responsive to customers.
- Project Experience – Renaissance has senior personnel on customer projects every step of the way. Renaissance understands how to avoid the pitfalls of unsuccessful projects and possesses the knowledge and experience to communicate at every level of the organization.
- Solution Methodology – Renaissance incorporates the combination of process, tools, and content into the definition of the solution. The Renaissance approach avoids the issues associated with tool-oriented systems, and Renaissance knows how to get user buy-in for solutions.