Looks like an interesting symposium on Supplier Forecasting to be held in Seattle in March 2012. This one-day Symposium will present key forecasts covering:
• Global aircraft growth forecasts;
• A special look at the developments of Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer and the emerging markets as represented by China’s COMAC, Japan’s Mitsubishi and Russia’s Irkut;
• Forecasts by Wall Street Aerospace Analysts who follow the supply chain;
• Financing requirements and consolation in the supply chain; and
• Forecasting near-term changes in the US Defense budgets and where opportunities will be.